Sciatica Treatment in Liverpool
‘Chiropractic Specialists in the Treatment of Sciatica Pain’
Sciatica Treatment in Liverpool
If you are struggling with sciatic pain, our expert chiropractors at Liverpool Chiropractic Clinic can help you with fast, effective pain relief as well as provide advice and exercises to prevent further sciatic pain occurring in the future.
What is Sciatica?
Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from the lower back through the hips and buttocks and down each leg. Typically, sciatica affects only one side of the body. Although the pain associated with sciatica can be severe, most cases resolve with non-operative treatments.
True Sciatica most commonly occurs when a herniated disk, bone spur on the spine or narrowing of the spine (spinal stenosis) compresses part of the nerve. This causes inflammation, pain and often some numbness in the affected leg. There are many other causes of ‘Sciatica’ which present with similar signs and symptoms.
Signs and Symptoms
- Pain that radiates from the Lumbar (lower back), into the Buttock and down the back of the legs
- The pain can vary widely, from a mild ache to a sharp, burning sensation or excruciating pain Numbness, tingling or muscle weakness in the affected leg.
How can chiropractic care help with Sciatica?
Sciatica is often misunderstood, or misdiagnosed, when actually it is the symptom of something else that is very treatable.
Unfortunately, due to this misunderstanding, recommended treatment for sciatica is usually pain killers or to ‘live with it.’
It doesn’t have to be that way!
At Liverpool Chiropractic Clinic, our expert chiropractors can help diagnose and treat the underlying cause of your sciatic pain using a variety of joint manipulation, soft tissue work and specific rehabilitation exercises.
Does Any of This Sound Like You?
- You thought your sciatica would just go away on it's own - but it didn't?
- Your sciatic pain finally subsided....just to return a few days or weeks later?
- You visited the Doctor, just to be told to 'rest' and 'take some painkillers' - but weeks later you are still experiencing back pain?
-You feel stiff or have noticed reduced mobility in your lower back and hips '
- You finally have the doctor refer you to a NHS physio - but you're still waiting months later.
- You finally see the NHS physio just to be given a sheet of exercises that do little to ease your sciatica.
- After all this you decide to try some more rest, but you are in just as much pain and getting stiffer.
- You are told by your friends and family that it's 'just a part of life' and 'everybody gets aches and pains as they get older'.
- You can no longer do the things you used to enjoy.
Stop Settling for Short - Term 'fixes' and Get Real Long - Lasting Sciatic Pain Relief Today
We Pride ourselves on providing exceptional care for people just like you who want to be more active and mobile, free from painkillers, without fear of sciatica holding you back.
If any of this sounds like you - we would love to help you at one of our clinics.
We've helped so many people just like you, who have all gone through the same thing.
Click the link below to speak to one of our team.
There is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best .
Now Accepting New Patients
Discover For Yourself Why Our Patients Love Working With Us
See how the chiropractic Team at Liverpool Chiropractic Clinic can help you move better, feel better and live better – by clicking the button below and calling our team.